Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Updated Website!

It's been a very long time since I posted a blog.  I've been super busy with my teaching and started gigging more as well.  Trying to balance the professional musician life with family life is tricky at times but I wouldn't give it up for the world!

That being said, I was tired of seeing my old website being scolded for not being mobile friendly.  After much blood sweat and tears, I was able to revamp my website into a responsive site that is friendly across all devices!  I scaled it down and removed all the extraneous content and it is lean and mean focusing on my teaching!  I've recently uploaded several new song transcriptions as well as some great chop building exercises.  Be sure to check out the new page and I'm going to hopefully find more time to update the blog... at least post transcription links!

Rob Ferrell Drum Studio