Friday, January 1, 2010

January Update

I can't believe 2010 is here! I ended 2009 and rang in 2010 with a great New Year's gig with Party Jones. It was a blast playing with my boys and seeing all our friends celebrate the start of a brand new year. It was a tough year for many of my closest friends and family who suffered the losses of loved ones and the end of long-term relationships. I'm hoping that 2010 brings all of us health and happiness!

My two week vacation to celebrate the holidays with my family was awesome! We enjoyed many family outings such as Disney On Ice and Las Vegas where we saw the Blue Man Group and Barry Manilow. Both shows were outstanding and we had a wonderful time. It was nice celebrating a quiet Christmas and New Year's as well!

I resume teaching on January 4th and am looking forward to getting back in the saddle. Although I enjoyed my time off immensely, I'm anxious to get back to my students and my routine. I'm so grateful to have such wonderful students and am hopeful for more great students in 2010.

I'm attending NAMM this month and am excited to visit with my reps at both Remo and Pro-Mark. I can't thank my reps and their respective companies enough for all their support. Bruce at Remo and Staci at Pro-Mark have bent over backwards to ensure that all my needs are met. I'm proud to endorse their products as they not only provide superior quality products, but amazing customer service. Their dedication to promoting the education of percussion is unsurpassed.

I wish all of you the very best that 2010 has to offer!