Sunday, March 13, 2011

March Update-Better Late Than Never!

Just realized I hadn't posted an update for March. I've been absolutely overwhelmed with the new house renovations. The work is progressing but as everyone says, it has taken more time and money than originally anticipated. We hope to start moving in within the next two weeks. Most of the major work is nearing completion. Next to the death of my parents, this has been one of the most stressful events of my life. I know in the end that we will be very happy. We are trying to keep our eyes on the prize!

Party Jones is still going strong with in my opinion the best lineup ever. We've been having a blast playing together and adding new material almost every week. If you haven't seen us recently (or at all!), try coming out to a show. You won't be disappointed!

Hopefully the April update will have news of moving into the new place with some pics of the new teaching studio!